Wednesday 26 December 2007

'X' Marks the Spot!

Wheee! Obviously, this is Suzanne, better known as SugarGaL!

Cross stitch is what I do for fiametta-ink, for those of you who don't know. So cross stitch I will!

I've currently stopped all my other cross stitch projects to start on our products to be sold for Comic Fiesta 2008. Cross stitch takes lots of time, and you can't make copies of it just through a machine. *sighs* But that makes it a lot more worth it, and a lot more cooler. XP I just hope there are people who would admire my work and seriously buy it.

Right now, I'm planning to make Anime/Game character cross stitches in forms of bookmarks and keychains. They will be scaled so they can be small enough to bring around, but detailed enough to see well, the details. I'm planning to laminate them, so any comments on this move? Maybe you'd like your cross stitch products to be in a different form or something...

I just received a commission(more like convinced her to commission me XD) from reina-sugar! Whee! I'll be making Neku from Subarashiki kono Sekai(It's a Wonderful World). For those of you who don't know, it's a game for the Nintendo DS, made by Squeenix!

I just made the design awhile ago(as in an hour ago) actually. XP I'll most probably start making the real thing after I come back from Shanghai. Right now, I shall post the design for me to show off. 8D

It's about 50 x 60 count. So it should be quite small to be fit into a keychain. I can't wait to start on this! X3

Yes, this is actually all I wanted to post about. I was excited. 8D I plan to open commission slots too! Check my deviantART page for further details, further in the future. >w<

Sankyu for reading! 8D I'm known to type lots of crap. Once again, this was Suzanne/SugarGaL!

No comments: